Friday, January 17, 2014

My review of the Nikon D3200, an entry level DSLR

If you have read my blog before you are aware that I just launched my photography business, Good Dog Photography in Pocatello, Idaho. I specialize in capturing action photos primarily in youth and amateur sporting events. I decided to launch this new project because I have had a passion for photography for a long time and after I purchased my first DSLR, I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to get out and practice my passion.

You can read more about the equipment I use on the equipment page above, most of the images there have a link to a specific site which will go into much more detail on the specifications, etc of each piece of equipment. 

In today's blog entry I want to share with you all a video of my first impressions of the Nikon D3200 after I have been using it for about 5 months now and what my initial learning curve entailed. Enjoy :)


p.s. please ignore the noobness of this video as it is one of my first reviews ever :) Thank you for watching and please subscribe to watch more on my channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment